Terms and conditions
1 - Company identity
SARL with a share capital of 15 000,00 euros
SIRET 879 771 814 00016
98 les artauds
13100 Le Tholonet
Phone number : 06 42 18 16 60
- Bernascolle Frederi, Founder - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Giraud Sébastien, Co-manager – email@example.com
2 – Description
Venturi Coutellerie manufactures and markets high-end kitchen knives and table knives.
3 – Information
The purpose of these general conditions of sale is to govern the contractual relations between the company ‘Venturi Coutellerie‘ and the Customer defined as being the user of the site www.venturi-coutellerie.com. These general conditions are governed by French law. The application of the Vienna Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods is expressly excluded. These general conditions of sale are intended for non-commercial adults (18 years old).
4 - Sales contract formation
Orders placed on the website www.venturi-coutellerie.com engage the Customer upon receipt by our customer service of the order and its payment. In the event of payment by Paypal or by bank transfer, orders placed on the www.venturi-coutellerie.com site bind the customer upon receipt by our customer service of the order. Any order implies acceptance without restriction or reservation to these general conditions of sale.
5 – Pricing
The prices of our products are indicated in euros all taxes (vat and other taxes) included excluding participation in shipping costs. All orders are payable in euros. For countries outside the European Union, the price is indicated without taxes. it will be necessary to add to it any customs duties and value added taxes applicable to the country where the products are imported. These taxes are payable directly to the carrier at the time of delivery. No returns will be accepted for non-payment of customs duties. Venturi Coutellerie reserves the right to change prices at any time.
- The products presented are the property of Venturi Coutellerie until full collection of the price by Venturi Coutellerie. Venturi Coutellerie reserves the right to cancel all orders placed following a labeling error and causing invoicing of the item sold at a price commensurate with the actual value of this item.
6 - Order validation
When you click on the "validate" button after the order process, you declare that you have read and accepted these general conditions of sale fully and without reservation. Unless proven otherwise, the data recorded by venturi coutellerie on the venturi-coutellerie.com site constitutes proof of all past transactions.
- The customer is responsible for updating the information provided. he is told that he can modify them by logging into his account.
7 - Order cancellation
You can cancel or modify your order by telephone with Venturi Coutellerie at any time as long as it is not cashed.
8 - Payment
Payment for our purchases can be made by bank transfer, secure transaction and by bank card or by secure transaction on the site. We do not accept payment by check.
Any delay in payment automatically entails an obligation for the debtor to pay a lump sum indemnity of € 40 for collection costs.
9 - Right of withdrawal
Under Article L121-16 of the Consumer Code, the Buyer has a period of fourteen clear days from the delivery of his order to return the products to Venturi Coutellerie for exchange or refund, without penalties with the exception of return costs. The returned products must not have been used or damaged and must be in their original packaging and in good condition, suitable for their re-marketing. The simple return of the goods without declaration or the refusal to take delivery is not sufficient to express your wish to retract.
10 – Delivery
The products are sent to the address indicated by the user within 30 days of receipt of payment for the order, except the necessary manufacturing time and always indicated on the site at the time of the order. The deadlines are given for information only. In no case can the workshop be held responsible for any deterioration of the products in the event of late withdrawal from the carrier or non-withdrawal of the products.
11 - Responsibility
- The products offered by Venturi Coutellerie comply with current French legislation, our responsibility cannot be engaged in the event of non-compliance with the legislation of the country where the products are delivered. It is up to the buyer to check with local authorities the possibilities of importing or using the products he plans to order. The photographs and texts reproduced and illustrating the products presented are not contractual. Consequently, Venturi Coutellerie cannot be held liable in the event of an error in one of these photographs or one of these texts.
- Venturi Coutellerie cannot be held responsible for the non-performance of the contract concluded in the event of a stock shortage or unavailability of the product, force majeure, disruption or total or partial strike, particularly of postal services and means of transport and / or communications, flood, fire. Venturi Coutellerie will not be liable for any indirect damage as a result of this, loss of business, loss of profit, loss of opportunity, damage or costs.
12 - Merchandise return
A damaged package must be refused upon receipt. Reservations must be made during the delivery of the products, in the event of delivery that does not comply quantitatively with the order, or when the packaging containing the products has been badly damaged. A delivery that does not comply with the order must be reported no more than 8 days after receipt.
13 – Guarantee
In addition to the legal guarantee against hidden defects, Venturi Coutellerie guarantees 2 years for all its knives.
- in the event of a lack of conformity, the buyer can choose between repairing and replacing the goods free of charge within 2 years from the date of delivery of the goods.
- the seller guarantees the products delivered, provided that they are installed, used and maintained under normal conditions of use and in accordance with our recommendations written in the maintenance advice. The Seller will replace or repair the defective parts in its factory or at any place of its convenience. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the Buyer. All defective parts will be assessed by the Seller and will not be taken under warranty unless they have been the subject of normal use.
are excluded from the warranty:
- items that have been dismantled,
- damage due to oxidation
14 - Modification of the general conditions of sale
Venturi Coutellerie reserves the right to modify or, more generally, update these general conditions at any time and without notice. That's why we invite you to check them often.
15 – Newsletter
By checking the box provided for this purpose or by expressly agreeing to this end, the Customer accepts that the company Venturi Coutellerie can send him, at a frequency and in a form determined by the Customer, a newsletter (newsletter) which may contain information relating to its activity.
- when the Customer ticks the box provided for this purpose in the registration process on the site to place the order, he agrees to receive commercial offers from the company for products similar to those ordered.
- subscribed members will be able to unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking on the link provided for this purpose, present in each of the newsletters (newsletters).